Dwelo is the Smart Apartment Platform of Level Home. Dwelo’s software, hardware, and service platform enable owners and managers of multifamily properties to offer smart homes as an amenity while improving property efficiency. Dwelo has over 100k apartment units across the country on the platform, with hundreds of thousands of devices deployed and managed. Now that we’re combined with Level Home, we have exclusive access to Level’s world-class smart access products. Following our recent $100M raise and our acquisition of Vivint’s multifamily division, we are a growing team making a lot happen, we are taking on some big names, and while we’re leaders in the space, we’re just getting started. At Dwelo, we welcome folks from all backgrounds and all walks of life because our customers are that way. We do it all together because the task is too big to do it alone.
We’re looking for an experienced and hungry marketer to develop and implement lead-generation strategies and tactics that can produce pipeline and revenue growth.
This role will report to the Director of Marketing and collaborate closely with marketing, sales, and account management teams.
- Execute lead-generation initiatives by implementing strategic segmentation, targeted messaging, and marketing automation methods
- Plan and execute outreach and awareness campaigns as part of Go-To-Market efforts (product releases)
- Implement nurturing programs for prospects that are not yet ready to buy (various stages of the funnel)
- Produce concise and persuasive messaging to power strategic marketing campaigns
- Partner with sales to implement and scale an account-based marketing strategy
- Support our event marketing manager in conference and field event outreach efforts
- Manage and optimize paid advertising programs (industry publications and digital ads)
- Develop and implement conversion rate optimization efforts for our website and landing pages
- Consistently and systematically measure and report on key performance indicators and return on marketing investment
- 4-5 years of experience in a growth marketing, demand generation, or strategic marketing role
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, business, or equivalent experience
- Strategic and tactical experience marketing technology products and services in a B2B environment
- Proficiency in executing and managing digital marketing channels including:
- Social Media - Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Email Marketing - HubSpot sequences and workflows
- CRM - Salesforce and HubSpot
- Google Adwords and Analytics
- Superb data analysis and reporting capabilities
- Excellent project management and cross-functional communication skills
- Proven ability to own campaigns from development to execution.
- Experience in the smart home tech and/or multifamily housing industry is a plus
- Familiarity with the Agile-Scrum framework for project management is a plus