Dwelo is changing the way people live and work in apartments. We are building a reliable and secure smart device management platform for rental housing. Dwelo’s platform enables apartment residents to live in a smart home, and owners and managers to improve the operational efficiency of their properties. Residents in Dwelo communities can control their locks, lights, thermostats, and more from their Dwelo mobile and voice apps, while managers use Dwelo’s web portal to reduce property-wide energy use, streamline access for staff, and limit the risk of leaks and extreme temperature events. Our commitment to customer success has helped us grow more than 6x in the last three years, and we have raised $25M to achieve our vision. There are more than 250 Dwelo smart communities going live across the country, from Miami to Seattle, representing hundreds of thousands of devices. What we do is new, what we do is hard, and what we do is fun - and we want you to join us.
Dwelo is a young company, but mature in the experience of the team and the phase of the business. Our team members are experts in their respective crafts, knowledgeable about the space, and expect and encourage each other to achieve great results. We welcome folks from all backgrounds and all walks of life, just like our customers. We share a commitment to ownership, inclusivity, a growth mindset, and proactive communication. We challenge each other, learn from one another, and know when to have fun.
As a Tier 2 DweloCare Representative, you are responsible for resolving customer issues, discovering broader system issues, and generating knowledge content as new information is discovered.
A Day in the Life
- Case Management/Channel Coverage: Coordinate with your team to ensure our various support channels are properly staffed by overseeing cases and telephone calls, and ensuring there is a seamless escalation between tiers.
- Remote Servicing: Assist external customers by replacing their existing hardware remotely in a seamless manner.
- Defects and Problem Management: Collect and summarize general issues as discovered by the Support Team in the form of Problem tickets. As patterns and examples are curated, communicate that information to the R&D team in the form of Issues on the Defect Board and R&D Sync meetings.
- Agent Workflow Optimization: Seek opportunities to optimize the agent case management workflow. Identify opportunities for improvement, establish best practices that maximize efficiency, and train agents on optimal workflow.
- Experience working with customers directly.
- Technical knowledge and experience working with computers.
- General understanding of the IoT industry and smart devices.
- You are genuinely passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- Consistency - Able to maintain reliable and predictable attendance
- Natural and regular stressors occur on the job
- Sitting and/or standing at a desk for an 8-hour shift - working from your laptop, attending meetings, and being able to use your hands to type and use a computer mouse.
- Must have a quiet working environment with little to no background noise or interruptions.
- Internet access and download speeds of at least 100mbps is required.
- May be asked to drive or travel by car, air, or other transportation for business purposes.
- Feature Expert: Deeply understand the Dwelo product as well as connected devices and services. Able to troubleshoot features end to end and escalate larger issues to the R&D team with clear actionable information to improve the speed of resolution.
- Peer Enabler: Has a team-first mentality when working with other members. Is genuinely interested in delighting our customers and helping others around them do so. Has a strong rapport with members of the DweloCare team.
- Customer Advocate: Aware of the customer's pain points with the product and compassionate of frustrations experienced. Passionate about product improvement and issue resolution to improve the overall customer experience.
- Exemplifies the Dwelo Values as reported by peers (see below)
- Internalizing and improving upon constructive feedback from your peers and manager (Growth Mindset)
- Driving change in your listed Area of Ownership (Ownership)
- Finding a defect or opportunity for improvement in your area of ownership and raising it with the necessary parties (DweloCare Lead, QA, Product, etc) (Ownership, Inclusion, Bias towards Communication)
- Display a willingness to always be learning and implement any new internal process. Constant learning will be key to better understanding all new hardware devices and integrations that are constantly added to our ecosystem. (Growth Mindset)
- Communicating early and often about feedback for process or other people in a constructive manner (Bias towards Communication)
Please note: Level, Inc. reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the duties outlined above, at any time, and without advance notice to the employee.