The role and opportunity:
As the first product marketer for Level’s multifamily business, you'll be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, and integrated go-to-market plans to drive awareness and industry business growth. Our platform is broad and includes software, firmware, and hardware. We are bringing truly innovative technology to market and have the opportunity to establish ourselves as the category leader in a large, quickly growing industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of Level's business and product strategy, the dynamic market landscape, and changing customer demands.
- Lead the creation of core positioning and messaging that aligns with Level's core strategy, brand, and resonates with customers
- Develop go-to-market plans and align product, operations, and sales to maximize awareness and adoption of new products
- Build compelling product marketing assets such as demos and case studies that showcase Level's unique value propositions
- Enable sales and customer success
- Analyze KPIs and gather feedback from sales and customers to optimize performance of existing products
- Lead competitor research, customer segmentation, and pricing analyses to inform the new product development process.
- 4-5+ years of SaaS B2B marketing experience; strong understanding of an enterprise sales cycle, persona needs, and what sellers need to be successful
- Bias for action and ability to execute quickly, juggling multiple deliverables
- Strong business intuition: understanding of what keeps executives up at night
- Competence and enthusiasm for messaging, positioning, monetization, and content development
- Passion for a test and learn approach to decision-making, including being comfortable iterating